LansenFish HEATER WITH A THERMOREGULATOR 500W FOR AQUARIUM
LansenFish heater LC series:
The heater made of stainless steel will successfully heat up and maintain the temperature selected by the user. The design and high durability allow the device to be used in aquariums and in the food industry. The built-in thermostat allows for precise temperature programming and keeps the liquid constantly at the desired temperature.
Special design of the LC series heater:
High-quality steel ensures the indestructibility of the heater against mechanical damage and burnout. The steel housing gives off heat evenly and allows the heater to be used in various environments, where there is not only a liquid, but also other elements of solid or thick consistency.
Vertical or horizontal?
The steel structure allows the heater to be placed in any position. Additionally, it may be wholly or only partially submerged in the liquid.
Advantages and features of the LansenFish heater:
- Brand new product, tested before sale.
- The heater can be successfully used in a freshwater aquarium (not recommended for marine aquariums).
- The heater can be used for the production of, for example: wine.
- The minimum water level for the heater to work safely is only 27 cm (heater vertical).
- The minimum water level for the heater to work safely is only 3 cm (heater horizontally).
- Built-in thermostat automatically maintains the set temperature between 12 ° C and 34 ° C.
- It has an IPX8 waterproof rating, can and should work in immersion.
- It has a readable temperature programmer indicator.
- Mounting suction cups with handles included.
- 230V power supply (100cm power cable included)
- 500W power
- working range: from 12 ° C to 34 ° C.
- designed for the aquarium: from 150l to 350l
- minimum water level: 3cm
- overall dimensions (including the knob): 35cm x 3cm
- Availability: Sold Out
- Brand: LansenFish
- Power connection: EU plug
- Shipping Time: up to 48h
- Product Code: 500W