Aquarium heater with a thermostat JENECA 25W
A HEATER with a thermostat 25W dedicated to 10-40l tanks.
A professional, fully submersible heater made of high-quality durable glass helps to maintain the optimal temperature for the fish in the aquarium. The thermostat maintains a constant temperature level by turning the heater on and off. The heater's power should be selected according to the size of the aquarium so that it can maintain the temperature at the right level. Using the 1W / 1L conversion factor, we are able to increase the water temperature by about 5-6 degrees C in relation to the ambient temperature.
Heating the water in the aquarium, i.e. a constant supply of heat, is a vital factor for fish. Heaters with a thermostat maintain a constant water temperature, turn on and off automatically, and are adapted to full immersion. They have smooth regulation, and hence high temperature accuracy + - 1 * C.
The heater has a diode signaling the operation and heating of water and a large adjustment range of 18-34 degrees C.
THE MOST IMPORTANT FEATURES:
- thermostat with a tolerance of 1 degree C.
- very accurately calibrated
- comfortable and accurate adjustment knob
- temperature range 18-34 degrees C.
- completely submersible and waterproof
- high-quality spindle and housing resistant to damage
- 2 strong mounting suction cups with a handle included in the set
- equipped with a control lamp signaling the operation of the heater
- aesthetically and modernly made
A good quality heater is one of the integral parts of the aquarium.
Provides failure-free operation and safety for years.
Recommended aquarium size: 10-40L
Range: 18-34 degrees C.
Overall length: 19cm
Length without knob: 17cm
Power cord length: 90cm
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Jeneca
- Power connection: EU plug
- Shipping Time: up to 48h
- Product Code: 25W