Aquarium Heater with Thermostat JENECA 50W
HEATER with a 50W thermostat dedicated to 20-60l tanks.
A professional, fully submersible heater made of high quality durable glass helps to maintain the optimal temperature for fish in the aquarium. The thermostat maintains a constant temperature level by turning the heater on and off. The heater power should be selected according to the size of the aquarium so that it can maintain the temperature at the appropriate level. By adopting a 1W / 1L converter, we are able to raise the water temperature by about 5-6 degrees Celsius in relation to the ambient temperature.
Water heating in the aquarium, i.e. a constant supply of heat is a vital factor for fish. Heaters with thermostats maintain a constant water temperature, turn on and off automatically, are adapted to full immersion. They have smooth regulation, and thus a high temperature accuracy of + - 1 * C.
The heater has a diode signaling operation and heating of water, as well as a large adjustment range of 18-34 ° C
THE MOST IMPORTANT FEATURES:
- thermostat with 1 ° C tolerance
- very accurately scaled
- convenient and accurate adjustment knob
- temperature range 18-34 ° C
- completely submersible and waterproof
- high quality stem and casing resistant to damage
- 2 strong mounting suction cups with a handle included
- equipped with a control lamp indicating heater operation
- aesthetically and modernly made
A good quality heater is one of the integral parts of the aquarium.
It ensures trouble-free operation and safety for years.
Recommended aquarium size: 20-60L
Range: 18-34 degrees C.
Total length: 19cm
Length without knob: 17cm
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Jeneca
- Power connection: EU plug
- Shipping Time: up to 48h
- Product Code: 50W