PH METER TESTER WITH ATC SYSTEM
Precision electronic tester for measuring water pH with ATC system. It finds its application in many areas, among others: aquariums, swimming pool facilities, fish industry, school laboratory, gastronomy, gardening and wherever pH measurement is needed. The back clip allows comfortable wearing.
The whole is packaged in a comfortable case.
The tester has an ATC system - Automatic Temperature Compensation - a system that measures the temperature and compensates for the tester's indication in the range of 0-50 ° C. Due to the variability of the pH of the liquid relative to its temperature, only an acid meter with the ATC function allows you to get a reliable result consistent with the actual average value! Remember, the pH depends on the water temperature!
The tester is widely used:
- aquarium hobby (pH is important for fish farming)
- agriculture, forestry, water protection
- gardening (helps with the correct dosage of chemicals based on pH)
- food industry, distilling and brewing
1. Pour the contents of buffer bags into two 200-250ml bottles.
2. Fill the bottles with clean water and shake to dissolve the powders.
3. After calibration, close the bottles and keep them with the meter.
4. Remove the black electrode cover of the tester (rinse the glass electrode under the tap, but never touch it and do not wash with detergents or soap, do not put in water with deposits and foams - then filter the water first
5. Place the tester in the 4.00pH buffer solution, turn it on with the black switch, wait for a while (to stabilize) and read the result on the display. In the event of a difference in reading, gently turn the screw on the back of the meter so that the display shows ph = 4.0
6. Wash the glass electrode again with water (preferably distilled) and calibrate a second time in the second buffer solution ph = 6.9
7. Before measuring, wash the electrode again and place it in the tested water, read the Ph value. Wash the electrode (do not wipe it off) and slide on the black electrode cover. Turn off the meter.
It is characterized by accuracy to the tenth of the pH and very fast measurement:
PH measurement: 0.0 - 14.0 pH
Resolution: 0.1 pH
Accuracy: ± 0.1 pH (20 ° C) ± 0.2 pH
Operating temperature: 0 - 50 ° C (32 - 122 ° F)
Calibration: manual, 1 point
Power supply: 3x 1.5V LR44 battery (included in the set)
Electronic pH tester
Two reagents: pH 4.00 @ 25 degrees and pH 6.86 @ 25 degrees
The whole is packed in a plastic box / case
- Availability: In Stock
- Shipping Time: up to 48h
- Product Code: Yellow